Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pregnancy Post- Jacob's Debut

Everything happened so quickly. Just few hours after T came home from his break, our son decided to make his appearance; my water broke in the kitchen in front of T, Kilo and Khelsea. So I labored...and labored and labored...all through the night and during the morning.

Then it was finally time to go to the hospital. Shit, I was so happy I cried-the contractions were no joke. I told my sisters and my brother in law it felt like somebody kicked me in my va-jay-jay and my ass while giving me a Swedish massage at the same time. They caught my drift. T, Reyna and Ariana stayed in the room with me.

After a few more moments of laboring, it was time to push. I was too happy for that and with the support of my fiance, I pushed for about ten minutes before I got that handsome, yet big head out of me. Then after his shoulders, the rest was easy peasy. I will never forget the sound my son made nor the happiness of my man's face when he was born. We got to rest in the room afterwards and everybody held my little man. But his daddy kept him the longest of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment