Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life Post- Things are Changing




Isn't amazing how out of nowhere...somebody come into your path that turns your life into a whirl? That's what happened today. I was teleported by Kilo into her brother's house. Her brother T-Bone who to my delight was dancing shirtless with them. My mouth went dry and I almost fell on my knees to worship this sexy god of a man, but I kept my composure. We chatted and flirted much to the amusement of Babeh. Then I somehow found myself alone with him in his house. SCORE! We kept talking where I found out that he was newly single from a break up with his last girl.

I stayed being a lady as much as I could even though everything in my body was screaming at me to tackle him into his bed. I could tell he was doing the same. We took our chat onto the patio where somehow I fell into his pool. There was much sexual tension after that, but T-Bone told me that he wanted to take things slow with me because of how men usually came and went in my life. He didn't want to be like that and I appreciated it

Maybe this is the start of something really good? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment